Software Architect (f/m/d)
with creative freedom!
(Jn 51236) / City of occupation: Leoben
You have a strong technical background and many years of experience in software development?
You always see the big picture and are bursting with ideas?
This is your chance!
Our client is a global operating technical company and leading manufacturer in its field. Innovative spirit and high quality standards form the foundation for the company´s success and further growth. For the location in Leoben they are looking for employees who want to contribute to the success story.
Your future role
- Planning, analysis, design and development of the new quality assurance system in cooperation with the consultants
- Responsibility for project coordination and ensuring compliance with releases and milestones
- Research of current and new technologies and proposing changes if necessary
- Several years of professional experience in implementation as a Software architect
- Experience in building Software products and application systems
- Knowledge of designing products; no in-depth Software development knowledge necessary
- Excellent knowledge of English, German is a plus
- Communicative and solution-oriented personality with time-management skills
The special thing about this job
- Excellent working atmosphere within a highly motivated, loyal team
- Long-term perspective in a successful international company
- Relocation-Package and German language courses for internationals
EUR 4500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 4500 and EUR 6000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Edith Pöhacker, email@example.com, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.