Head of Information Security (w/m/x)
Having the possibility to build something new!
(Jn 48350) / City of occupation: Vienna
We stick to the guidelines and can also be reached in the home office for interviews by phone and video! If you are interested in the position, click on "Apply now"!
You know the real value of a proper information security management? You are aware of the consequences it might have for the company the lack of proper controls? You always see the "big picture" and you are comfortable developing the vision and strategy of the enterprise. You are used to stay informed on trends and hot topics in the information security community, including emerging technologies. You want to build something new with colleagues from all over the world? Then I am looking forward to your application documents.
Our client, RHI Magnesita is a leading company within its field and is known for its high-quality products, excellent engineering know-how, technical services and constant innovations. We are looking for candidates who want to shape the future of an industry leader and build something new with colleagues from around the world.
Your future role
- Be responsible for the entire information security department at RHI Magnesita
- Prepare and coordinate the goals of Information Security and monitor, control and report the fulfillment and evolution
- Define the strategy and tactics to respond to information security incidents accordingly company risk appetite
- Be responsible for the organizational, IT, cloud, OT and information security measures to enable the right level of compliances, policies and guidelines
- Planning and managing the implementation of the information security program; IT security as well as information security and physical security
- Define and manage a risk-based process to manage Information Security
- Analyze the legislature and the market regarding requirements, threats, and mitigation measures with the goal to recognize potentials and opportunities
- Sparring partner for the executive-management-team and other business units
- Several years of professional working experiences in information security (risk management, information security and IT security), preferred in an international company
- Experience in developing and implementing information security policies and standards
- Good technical know-how in the areas of IT infrastructure, operations, business applications and application development
- Knowledge of common frameworks and best practices, such as ISO/IEC 27000, NIST
- Experiences in leading cross-functional and interdisciplinary teams (minimum in a project leader role)
- Proactive personality with excellent communication skills (C-Level Stakeholder Management)
- Very good English skills (German skills are not mandatory)
The special thing about this job
- A varied and challenging role in an international company
- Developing a whole department and having the possibility to build something new
- Working in a respectful, cherishing and collaborative environment
- Being part of an open, fresh thinking, initiative and positive leadership culture
EUR 5500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 5500 and EUR 7500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Melanie Hirschbeck, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.