Data Scientist (f/m/d)
#processmining #BI #analysis
(Jn 50680) / City of occupation: Vienna or Graz
Your future role
- Analysis of customer requirements for technical implementation
- Working in the high-performance process mining tool and creating dashboards
- Actively engage with the customer's processes in order to map them optimally
- Be a part of the process analysis and discover potentials along the process: where are bottlenecks, where can be automated?
- User trainings and support
- Successfully completed training, preferably a degree (ideally: business informatics or similar) and work experience
- Very good knowledge of databases (SQL), database modelling
- Good Understanding of database and BI structures
- Experience with Celonis or BI tools such as SAP Analytic Cloud, Power BI etc.
- Very good knowledge of English, knowledge of German an advantage
The special thing about this job
- A secure company in a future-oriented segment
- Have a lot of say - your ideas are in demand!
- Ongoing development and training opportunities
- Working in a motivated team
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 4500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, BA Constanze Slamanig, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.