Java Developer (w/m/x)
Sport enthusiasts watch out!
(Jn 50493) / City of occupation: Graz
So come and join the international team now!
Your future role
- Based on the specifications of the product owner, you will develop high-performance software solutions together with your team
- You have an active role in the entire development process with focus on the backend
- You also realize software solutions for Android, which deal with and visualize the data of various sports events
- You develop new, exciting client applications from design to release and maintain the existing ones
- You bring in several years of relevant experience in software development with Java and Spring
- A completed IT education is an advantage
- You speak English fluently, German would be nice to have
- You are enthusiastic about various sports (e-sports are also welcome) and are eager to learn
- Ideally, you also have knowledge of AWS
The special thing about this job
- As a team member you are on the pulse of the international sports business and work with state-of-the-art testing tools
- You are surrounded by creative and innovative minds with immense know-how
- If your four walls become too small for you, modern office space offers you a retreat from the home office (central location, optimal public accessibility)
- There are flexible working hours and no shackling all-in contract. Communication takes place on an equal footing and the opportunities for further development are enormous
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 4200 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Valentina Ultsch, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.