Microsoft 365 Specialist (f/m/x)
Focus: Azure AD
(Jn 50455) / City of occupation: Leoben
An attractive infrastructure of an internationally successful group as well as an equally diverse team is expecting you!
Our client is looking forward to welcoming you in Leoben in beautiful Austria. For this purpose he offers relocation services as well as assistance with all visa processes and everything else you and your family need for a good start!
Your future role
- Strategic and operational development of the Cloud strategy (Azure) in the company
- Design, build and documentation of Microsoft 365 services for a global enterprise environment
- Support of the transition from on-premise Active Directory to Azure AD
- Design & implementation of Microsoft Cloud technologies
- Management of external partners
- Participation in various projects related to cloud services
- Completed IT-technical education or studies or several years of professional experience in a similar field
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge in the administration of Cloud solutions
- Experience in working with (Azure) Active Directory is a plus
- Strong interest in cloud technologies and motivation to always develop further
- Willingness to take responsibility for topics and proactively drive them forward
The special thing about this job
- Long-term employment in an internationally successful group in an absolutely future-proof industry
- Cooperation with colleagues from all over the world
- Personal development opportunities and thus promising career prospects.
- Relocation services, help with work permits and everything else you need for a good start in Austria
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 4500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sabrina Fruhmann, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.