IT-Infrastructure Architect (f/m/x)
Responsibility for the global architecture
(Jn 50438) / City of occupation: Leoben
Our client is looking forward to welcoming you in Leoben in beautiful Styria in Austria. For this purpose he offers relocation services as well as assistance with all visa processes.
Your future role
- State-analysis and evaluation of existing IT architectures
- Design of group-wide IT architectures (on-premise and cloud) for all locations
- Moderation, initiation and coordination of architecture decisions
- Approval of detailed IT infrastructure and security guidelines as well as IT infrastructure solutions (e.g. backup & storage, cloud & security solutions)
- Driving international IT infrastructure projects at enterprise level
- Leading the infrastructure project management team (is not a must)
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable environment (industrial), ideally already in the IT architecture environment and with Enterprise Architect Management methods and frameworks (e.g. TOGAF)
- Extensive expertise and experience with IT infrastructure concepts and strategies, complex IT landscapes and networks, storage systems, data infrastructure and data security
- Experience working in international environments
- Strong communication, assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel
The special thing about this job
- Highly responsible area of work with great scope for creativity and strategic relevance with regard to the further development of the IT strategy of an internationally successful group.
- Personal development opportunities and thus promising career prospects.
EUR 5000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 5000 and EUR 8000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sabrina Fruhmann, email@example.com, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.