IT Security Expert (f/m/d)
You want to make a difference? This is your chance!
(Jn 50427) / City of occupation: Leoben, Graz, Homeoffice
Our client is an international, technical company with global production sites that is currently expanding its team.
Your future role
- Vulnerability management in all facets (scans, tests...) and email analyses
- Communication and cooperation with different internal departments, e.g. patch management
- Active strengthening of security awareness through internal training and courses
- Classic tasks in the IT security environment, e.g. assessing login attempts
- Collaboration on relevant security reports
- Support in the development of the international IT security area
- Successfully completed IT training (HTL, degree or similar)
- Professional experience in the infrastructure environment
- IT security and network knowledge
- Desire to deepen and build something new in the IT security field
- Very good English skills and strong communication skills
The special thing about this job
- Show what you can do and get involved in a new area
- Benefit from the potential of the company and grow with it
- Have a say in an internationally active company
- Numerous opportunities for further training
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 4700 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, BA Constanze Slamanig, email@example.com, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.