QA Engineer / Software-Tester (w/m/x)
Help shape the future of the sports industry!
(Jn 50157) / City of occupation: Graz
Your task will be to work in a new team on the innovations of tomorrow and to test the code. In close coordination with the company management, you will research and work on future products and bring them to market.
Your future role
- Relevant multi-yearTesting experience (manual, automated)
- Software reading comprehension (Java, Node.js)
Nice 2 haves
- Database experience
- Cloud experience (AWS)
The special thing about this job
- You can expect a motivated team with immense know-how
- You can realize your potential at an internationally successful market leader with a top corporate culture
- Modern office space in a central location
- Optimal public accessibility
EUR 2860 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 2860 and EUR 3560 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Gunther Schuster, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions;.