Group Lead DevOps Services (f/m/d)
(Jn 49625) / City of occupation: Vienna
Your future role
- help shaping the IT & operations strategy and therefore the position of your department
- manage the DevOps Services department consisting of 3 Teams – growth is planned
- assure the toolchain and guarantee reliability
- further develop the DevOps Services department with your ideas continuously
- support the business units with your team as well as further IT areas
- take part in technical discussions and take care for strategic topics and questions
- standardise processes in accordance to ITIL and services
- Several years of experience in the field of DevOps, Software Infrastructure etc.
- Very good technical know-how, DevOps mindset incl. comprehensive tool knowledge
- Experience in leading teams of min. 20 employees incl. managers
- Know-how of cloud technologies is an advantage
- Experience in the automotive sector would be nice to have
- Excellent English skills, German is a plus
- Proactive and farsighted personality with a head full of ideas and strong communicative skills
The special thing about this job
- A responsible job position with creative freedom and work for the future
- It's not about managing the existing infrastructure, but about design and change
- You can design and pave the way for some things "off the greenfield"
EUR 5700 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 5700 and EUR 9700 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Hahn, email@example.com, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.