(Senior) Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
Wanna use state-of-the-art machine learning methods?
(Jn 48947) / City of occupation: [A]Vienna
Then join our client, a global acting and leading technology company within its field, in this exciting journey! We very much look forward to your application!
Your future role
- You help raising the current technology to the next level
- You work with the scrum team on the whole process from analysis to deployment of end-to-end systems
- You analyse existing processes, recognise problems/weak spots and solve them with innovative ideas
- Knowhow with deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch or Keras)
- Knowledge of Python or Java
- Work independently and on your own responsibility, as well as solution- and team-oriented
- Valid work permit for Austria
The special thing about this job
- A respectful and open environment within a deep tech environment
- The possibility to actively shape the future of the product and work with new technologies
EUR 3800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3800 and EUR 4600 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Bakk. Roman Stöger, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions;.