Chief (UX) Design Officer (w/m/x)
Passionate about & Talented in People and Experience Management?
(Jn 48916) / City of occupation: Linz OR Vienna
Your future role
- Optimize the structure & agile setting for a team of 30 p. with a high scaling potential
- Guide and develop a team of high achievers. Understand their business. Give them guidance, opportunities and vision. Challenge them on a daily basis. Motivate them for individualistic approaches. Unite them to go in the same direction.
- Understand the customer journey from end to end. Understand what is necessary to facilitate product led growth. Build up a strong partnership with product management and engineering department to realize the product vision.
- Imagine where the market will go. Think about future software product solutions in the perspective of user/product experience. Transform experience vision in reasonable and workable action plans.
- > 5 - 10 years of leadership experience in a (fast growing) software product company
- References in scaling settings & structures of product/UX design teams (> 20 p.)
- Understand customer needs in the field of user and product experience on an expert level
- Visionary AND effective + empathic AND convincing personality
- Excellent English skills, German skills are a nice to have
The special thing about this job
- Key role within a global software product leader
- Being the enabler of one of the fastest growing teams that will double its size yearly
- Attractive salary, benefit and relocation package - starting at 150.000,- EUR gross per year
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Werner Gruber, email@example.com, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.