Security Operation Center Analyst (f/m/d)
Awake your hunting instinct!
(Jn 48341) / City of occupation: Vienna or Klagenfurt
Your future role
- Identification of potential cyber attacs and analysis of alarms
- Take action of defined measures and procedures
- Process IT security incidents
- Be part of an agile Scrum-Team (10 colleagues)
- Bring in your own ideas and observe trends & innovations
- Work on innovative and interesting projects to further develop incident detection and response
- Completed IT education
- Very good knowledge of network, server and firewalling technologies
- Experience within a SOC team or in Incident Response would be an advantage
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Very good English skills
- Analytical, proactive and team-oriented working approach
The special thing about this job
- You contribute significantly to your client's success!
- You work with modern tools and get the possibility to bring in your own ideas!
- You are always in touch with the latest trends!
- You are part of an experienced team of experts!
- You enjoy the great benefits of a successful and future-oriented company!
EUR 3000 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3000 and EUR 5400 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, MA Ramona Winisch , email@example.com, will contact you promptly. If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.