Python Developer (f/m/d)
Jump on! [#stayathome #videocall]
(Jn 48317) / City of occupation: Vienna
Are you a passionate developer? Are you eager to drive an international software product forward and do the latest technologies make your heart beat faster? Then our client, a well-funded startup in the B2B sector, is the right place for you. As part of the team in Vienna you will be significantly involved in the further development of the product.
Your future role
- prefer Python as your weapon of choice
- are a team player, who can also organize himself in the home office
- work independently and precisely
- like to face new challenges and take responsibility
- are interested in new technologies
- are enthusiastic about complex tasks
- you are fluent in English, German is also welcome
- have at least 3 - 5 years of relevant professional development experience
- have very good knowledge of Python, REST and SQL and/or NoSQL
- at best, can also demonstrate know-how with Docker, AWS and Git
- would like to grow with the company and head for the Lead Developer position
- are interested in AI / Machine Learning topics
- have a valid work permit for Austria (at least RedWhiteRed Card Plus)
The special thing about this job
- Development with state-of-the-art technologies - no legacy systems!
- Perfect time to join and contribute to architecture and team building (green field)!
- Flexibility of a remote team
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 5500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Sabrina Wald, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.