Teamlead Performance Marketing (f/m/d)
Analytical Guru wanted!
(Jn 47094) / City of occupation: Vienna, city center with best connection
#Top environment: You like to work in the online startup world? Flat hierarchies as well as fast desicion-making paths are yours?
Then you are on the right place: Our customer is a renowned international online startup in the Travel-/Outdoor-Sector and strengthening their Performance Marketing Team.
Your future role
- Further development of the Performance Marketing strategy with focus on data and automation.
- You establish processes and quality standards and implement the strategy together with your team.
- You take over a central role in analyzing, managing and optimizing campaigns.
- People management of 2-3 employees
- Must-Have: Several years of experience in Performance/Search Engine Marketing, especially with Google Ads/Adwords
- Ideally Know-How in the sector of Online-Travel, Online-Marktplatz or E-Commerce
- Finished education with focus on Business Administration/Marketing, Mathematics/Statistics or Engineering/Data Science
- Experience with Bidding/Automation Tools
- Knowledge in SQL-/Scripting would be a plus
- First experience in a leading position is an advantage
- Strong analytical approach and implementation strength
- Fluent English skills
The special thing about this job
- Your Know-How and engagement will help to take the start-up to the next level. Create and be responsible for the future steps.
- Exciting challenge with longstanding and promising carreer options
- Flat hierarchies and high responsibilitiy
- Modern office in top location in the city center incl. BBQ terrace
- Regularly teamevents (Indoor und Outdoor)
- Experienced and top motivated team
EUR 3800 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3800 and EUR 5200 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Hahn, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.