Senior Data Engineer (f/m/d)
complexity is your thing?
(Jn 46787) / City of occupation: Vienna
Our international client is a leading expert in its field. With its headquarter in Vienna it provides IT-services for thousands of customers worldwide.
Your future role
- Extract and form data flows from different systems/platforms/products to target systems
- Create use cases for solving different issues
- Analyze requirements, providing ideas and proposing implementation solutions together with the engineering teams
- Responsible for selecting the suitable toolstack for implementation
- Close collaboration with the Data Scientist
- Generate quick wins and knowledge transfer within the organization
- Well founded education e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Physics etc.
- Min. 3 years of experience in Data Engineering or in Software Engineering with additional qualifications in Data Science or a similar role
- Experience in Software Development with Java & Python as well as good understanding of different databases
- Common knowledge of tools and technologies e.g. Hadoop, Kafka, Airflow, Nifi
- Experience with cloud technologies will be of advantage
- Independent way of working, creativity and high communication skills
- Excellent English skills, German is preferable
The special thing about this job
- Participate in newly formed team and bring in your own ideas!
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies in an agile environment
- Collaborate with top engineers all around the world
- Outstanding compensation and benefit package
EUR 3500 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3500 and EUR 6500 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Daniela Hahn, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.