Freelancer - Data Lake Architect (f/m/x)
Be the expert and build a Data Lake from scratch!
(Jn 46551) / City of occupation: Vienna, northern
Our customer is a well-known, international company operating in the complex entertainment sector.
Your future role
For this approximately 6-month full-time project, our customer is looking for an expert in the field of data lake issues on enterprise level. Your responsibilites are the planning, designing and implementation of a data lake from scratch. Decisions regarding the set up and the technologies used are completely up to you.
- Project start: asap
- Job location: Northern Vienna / Boarder Lower Austria (at least 80% on-site work)
- Project duration: 6 months
- Workload: ideally full time / at least 20 hours/week
- Know-how with Data Lakes
- Experience with common technologies like: Apache Kafka, Azure, AWS, SMACK
- TOGAF certificate is beneficial
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
The special thing about this job
- Exciting project opportunity within an international company
- Greenfield project with complete freedom regarding technologies and architecture
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, BA Lisa-Marie Musyl, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.