Customer Success Manager (f/m/x)
for worldwide successful SaaS-product!
(Jn 46347) / City of occupation: Vienna
Smart, after all.
Your future role
- Following the principle of "One Face to the Customer", you and your colleagues will ensure that customers worldwide get the most out of the product and use it optimally.
- You will receive (mainly international) user requests, assess the cause of the requests and find the right solution strategy for the problems. You forward technical problems to your colleagues in the support department.
- You analyze the user behavior of your customers and define recommendations to ensure optimal handling of the software.
- You drive product development by forwarding customer feedback to R&D and product management.
- You take over the main responsibility for international premium customers including occasional travel (e.g. on-site user training).
- Completed education in the field of IT, product marketing or sales (HTL, university)
- Basic IT know-how, especially in software development
- Preference in customer contact via mail, telephone or video conferencing systems
- Professional experience in software support or IT consulting as well as experience with web and enterprise software is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English - knowledge of German optional, but not a must
The special thing about this job
- Great employer with new office space in Vienna
- Possibility to work on a temporary basis in the offices in Australia or America
- Responsible job with international customers and influence on product development
EUR 3200 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3200 and EUR 4200 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Maria Theuermann, firstname.lastname@example.org, will contact you promptly.