System Engineer (f/m/d)
with Firewall know-how!
(Jn 44258) / City of occupation: Vienna
Your future role
- In your role as a System Engineer you are responsible for the maintenance and continuous development of the internal IT landscape.
- You work with Windows and Linux server, network components and firewall technologies (Palo Alto).
- You provide virtual test environments to your colleagues from software development.
- You act as a competent advisor for all issues and questions related to IT infrastructure.
- You collaborate closely with external partners and exchange ideas to further optimise the IT systems.
- You work in interesting projects and keep yourself informed about new technologies.
- Educational IT background
- Around 5 years of experience in system engineering (focus on Windows servers; Linux know-how would be an advantage)
- Virtualisation knowledge (VMware & Hyper-V)
- Very good knowledge of Next Generation Firewall technologies (e.g. Palo Alto)
- Solution-oriented and analytical approach
- Very good English skills
The special thing about this job
- High level of responsibility with a wide variety of tasks
- Extensive training and development possibilities
- Modern office in a central location in Vienna
- Strong team spirit
EUR 3700 gross/month (on full-time basis)
Between EUR 3700 and EUR 5000 gross/month according to qualifications and experience
If you find this position challenging, please submit your application online. Your consultant, Catharina Christian, email@example.com, will contact you promptly.